mercoledì 25 giugno 2008

La mia vita può cambiare !

Ecco una mail ricevuta oggi:

I am k. m. , A B. national I have been diagnosed with Oesophageal cancer.
It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live. I am very rich,but was never generous, I have given most of my assets to my immediate family members.
I have decided to give alms to charity organizations. I cannot do this myself anymore because of my health. I once asked members of my family to give some money to charity organizations,they refused and kept the money.
I have a huge cash deposit of ... Million dollars with a finance House abroad. I will want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatch it to charity organizations. You will take out 20% of this funds for your assistance.
DO REPLY ME VIA MY PRIVATE EMAIL: ...@...


Ho tolto i dettagli della offerta, non vorrei che qualcuno di voi pensasse di rubarmi il gruzzoletto !

Nessun commento:

Sono prevenuto, certe trasmissioni televisive non mi piacciono...

... quindi preferisco non influenzarvi e chiedervi invece di dedicare qualche minuto a leggere questo articolo: https://www.butac.it/biologi...